Available upon request.
Many of my clients prefer to keep their therapy private from their insurance companies and pay for my services entirely out of pocket. You are not required to use your insurance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment in full is requested at the time of each visit; I accept checks or cash. If needed, I can furnish you with a statement for possible reimbursement from your insurance company.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please call me at (203) 536-6555 or contact me for further information.